Saturday, May 29, 2010

Budding Photographer!

Hello Again!

Looks like it's all boom and bust for me and blogging but better that way than never posting. I had a chance in the last few months to work on my photography with some friends of mine. I've gotten a "couple" session, graduating senior session and an engagement session. With every shoot I learn a lot like: yes, it can be too bright at 6:45pm, I have a love/hate relationship with the wind, if you shoot downtown take some bodyguards and finally color walls are my best friend.

With those things in mind here are some of my favorites from those shoots. L.Schott Artistry is branching out- not just makeup and hair but I'll take your pictures too!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I love these!!! Love them love them love them!!! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete