Friday, August 13, 2010

Kaitlyn Burke Shoot

Alright, the long awaited senior shoot finally came...and it was hot out there- I mean REALLY hot. So, thanks to Kaitlyn, her mom and Casi for just toughing it out.

I can say with this shoot there were a lot of creative ideas in my head but I discovered the HUGE gap between the image in my head and the image that I get in my camera. I have a lot to learn. But I told myself, we all have to start somewhere, right?

I am very grateful for Casi who also shot with me and between the two of us, we got some great images. Kaitlyn is also very pretty so it wasn't that hard. But here's a small look at 4 of my best shots.









I'm also playing around with what Casi and I's logo will be but we feel pretty solid about our name. It's playful because it's our nicknames, you see that it's a partnership of friends and it's unique.

So, at the end of this shoot I concluded that I have a lot to learn but- better to come to that conclusion than think you know everything and limit yourself. So, I will be pondering this shoot, learning from it and finding everything I can on photography...let the roller coaster ride begin.

1 comment: