Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grimland Girls!

So! I had my first official shoot with someone who was not my immediate friend. I have to say I was really nervous. I prayed a lot about it and strangely I felt it would all be ok. And I think it was. Little Mallory (3 yrs.) did great! Little Emerson struggled with her cold (7 mos.). All in all I learned a lot, found I had come a good ways as I shot totally on manual and I cannot wait to do another shoot.

Also this is the debut of my final logo. I love the owl and I love cursive "L"'s so here it is and here are the best photos of the shoot:










2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT.... Great job sister... Trash the Dress session soon :)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, let's try that again, seems I need to update by Blogger settings. How long exactly will it take for me to stop saying "Hi, this is Kelly Ramsey, umm, I mean Couch... yes, Couch, yes, like the sofa"... haha
    K

    ReplyDelete