Friday, January 16, 2009

I am creating a blog

I heard a joke the other day. A mother gave her son a diary and he read the front and said aloud "Dairy? Does this have to do with a cow?" The mom laughed and said "No son, you just write down your thoughts and feelings in it, sometimes it can help you think." The son's face turned into a realization "Oh, like a blog on paper, right?" Right...

The days of paper journals is slowly fading for me, mostly because I have more face time with a computer than free time to write but also because my thoughts come out at the speed of sound it feels at times, and I can type faster than scratching on paper.

This blog is to show family and friends what is going on in Landon and I's life (just trying to keep things current) and maybe someday inform friends and parteners of ours what their support of us has created.

So, Dear Diary,

I am about to write publicly the things that are normally private, too bad these things aren't supposed to have a pink heart shaped lock on the front...

No comments:

Post a Comment