Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DIY Beauty Blog Launch

Hello Beauty Lovers!

I am officially launching this blog as a place to learn different beauty products, test new tools, and celebrate all the things we use for the sake of beauty. My goal is to give you videos, posts and recommendations on how to accomplish your best look- all by yourself.

Women tell me all the time "I would wear makeup but I don't know how to do it, I always look like a clown." Well, here is the answer- I will teach you how to do it yourself and you will NOT look like a clown. And you will find YOU can do it, all by yourself and You will feel beautiful on the outside and confident on the inside.

I hope that this may also create an opportunity for women to display on the outside the beauty that is within. As my mother sings to my 6-year-old niece "you can't put makeup on an ugly inside".

Women, you are the crown jewel and beauty of creation- lets not hide it anymore.

~Lindsay

1 comment: