Friday, July 2, 2010

Makeovers for Sale!

So, I am stuck in a dilemma many find themselves in today...how can I make a little more money but not hate my life and my schedule. And I thought to myself "I can do makeup, hair and I know how to take some good pictures so, what could I do with that?" And then it hit me like a ton of bricks: "Glamour Shots!".

Oh dear God, no, that can't be the big idea.

But hear me out! Brides, engaged couples, mamas-to-be and graduating seniors all want to look great for their pictures and I could do it. I could offer a package to do hair and makeup and do some photography and roll it all into one! I could be on to something here...

So, if you read my blog give me some feedback. I need some creative ideas of how to present this, how to price it, how to arrange it and I need help! OR let me know if you would like me to give you this opportunity, I would LOVE it! Thanks!

~Linds

PS- I did this with Elizabeth McMann- her pictures are in an earlier blog if you want to see my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment