Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Homecoming Packages!

The school year has started and fall is on its way (although, I went outside today and it doesn't feel like it!) and with that comes...HOMECOMING.

Now, when I was in school, a very small private school, we didn't have football and we didn't really have an "alumni". So, Homecoming was just an excuse to have a dance and wear a formal dress. I had no idea the intention was to have a wonderful nostalgic experience with football, homecoming queens present and past and cheer together our good old home town team.

So, in honor of fall, Homecoming and nostalgia...I am offering Homecoming Packages:

1. Soloist - $30, $45
For the ultimate "low-maintenance" girl. The Soloist package will include either a full makeup application for $30 or a full hair do, any way you want it, for $45. This is for the girl who says "I'll let you do your part but I got this!" I'll need just 45 minutes to create your look so plan accordingly.

2. Rockstar - $60
The Rockstar is for the gal who wants to make a splash. For $60 I'll do a full makeup application and a hair-do (again any way you want it). This package is a great deal to look your best and save on the services! This only takes about an hour and a half so you have plenty of time to do whatever it is Rockstars need to do.


3. The VIP Party - $150
The party will definitely not start until ya'll walk in. The VIP Party package is designed for 3 friends to get ready together in one house! I will do a full makeup application and hair-do for each girl unique to her personality and dress. Enjoy the fun together as you watch each other transform from school day to Glamorous! This will take around 3 hours just to be safe so plan accordingly. And if you think you want to have a party for more than 3 please email me- I've got some very talented assistants who would love to help!

If you are interested in booking a package with me you can email me at lindsay.schott@gmail.com. Let me know what date you need and the package you would like. Feel free to email me about any questions you may have as well. I can't wait to get started!

Remember, Homecoming is coming up fast so book now!

Much love!

~Lindsay

PS- some of my fun, party makeup is below and don't be scared I can do "natural" too!







No comments:

Post a Comment