Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just a few reasons why Landon will be a fantastic Dad someday...

As Landon and I continue on this "family building" journey, there are moments when I think to myself "He is going to be an amazing Dad." Here are some of those reasons with super-duper cute photos:

1. He is very sweet and patient and intentional with our nephews Jacob (3 years) and Noah (18 months)







2. Landon loves Lily- he loves her craziness, her face-licks, her high maintenance...its very cute!





Yep, that's Landon filing Lily's nails. She doesn't sit still very well for the trimmers so Landon worked with a file and she was cool as a cucumber.

3. Landon takes the time to tell me that he loves me.

Just last week he got me these amazing flowers:




And came through the door and asked "Will you marry me?" It will go down as one of my favorite moments!

1 comment:

  1. Yes he will you are going to be incredible parents!!!! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete