Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great website and a Great Christmas Gift Idea

Hi Friends!

I haven't blogged because I've actually been really busy doing photoshoots and then editing! Wow!! Most of those jobs are wrapping up so some nice picture collages will be headed this way soon but for now I wanted to share a new website:

www.birchbox.com




This is a really fun website. They carry skincare, haircare, makeup and other cosmetics from great brands you find at Sephora and other departments stores. They have wonderful resources like a blog, video tutorials, product reviews and featured new products.

The best part of Birchbox is when you "join" for $10 a month you are shipped a box of fairly good sized samples from their vendors every month. Also, when you shop with birchbox as a member, you aren't charged for shipping. If you are into cosmetics and trying to new brands this is a great way to get exposed to new things. If you have a friend or family member who loves cosmetics and you don't know what to get them you can gift a membership!

I think I may ask for this for my birthday seeing as my Christmas list on Amazon is getting too large but this is a great resource, fun gift and helpful resource. Check out the website tonight on your laptop as you watch tv!

~Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment