Thursday, January 17, 2013

BB Cream

Have you been seeing these "BB" cream commercials everywhere?  I saw them and thought "What in the world is this BB thing?" and felt a little silly for not knowing what it was.  So like any 30-something American I Googled it.  I found out that "BB" stands for "Beauty Balm" and somehow that name made all the mystique die for me.  I can't explain it but once I saw the name I pictured stuffy people in expensive clothes slathering tons of lotion on their faces.

Anyway, I have not used a BB cream mostly because its very similar to tinted moisturizer which doesn't offer me enough coverage.  Thing of BB Cream like glorified tinted moisturizer.  But I will say this - if you have a nice complexion, don't have a lot of active breakouts or scars and like a natural and/or "Dewy" look then try a BB cream.  This cream offers moisture as well as additional ingredients to firm up your skin and lessen wrinkles.

If you do try a BB Cream please let me know!  Tell me what brand and what you thought of it and I will publish it so other people can see.  I don't know if I want to try one again because I like my coverage but well, we'll just see!

No comments:

Post a Comment