Monday, February 14, 2011

Laura Wilkerson's Headshots

Good times with a great friend!

On Sunday I drove up to College Station (good old times) and swapped head shot sessions with my good friend and former roommate, Laura Wilkerson who is also a great photographer just starting her business - www.lwilkerson.com

We met my sophomore year through her boyfriend at the time, now husband, Josh, who was the President of the "Res Week" committee (of which I had some position, secretary or something - I don't remember). She was at Purdue at the time and Josh was at A&M and a year later Laura moved down to Aggieland. We became friends and then got a duplex with our friend Kelly Burris Haisten our senior year.

I had so much fun with Laura and Kelly my senior year including staying up too late, smelling Laura's morning Americano (EVERY Morning and do NOT speak with her until she's had it), buying water by the 3 gallon container, purity princesses, whose line is it anyway, the discussion of naked time (totally foreign concept to me at the time - "You mean people actually want to be naked?" was my response), a ban on cooking fish in the house and lots of poop talk which was weird to me (not any more though).

Laura, I enjoy you so much and am so grateful that you are in my life and you're one of the big reasons I loved my time at A&M so much.

So, these are downtown Bryan - we had lots of laughs, no accidents and lots of excitement about the future! If you are in the Bryan/ CS area and need photography, call Laura, she's amazing! www.lwilkerson.com




















And I referenced Laura's website wrong on image #6- its www.lwilkerson.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment