Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update on the resolution

Yeah! Things are going well I think in regards to my New Year's Resolution. Here are some of my achievements:

1. Got all my crafts and art supplies organized. This is no small feat (my parents would be able to read this statement and feel the weight of it). My crafts are now only in one tupperware in the garage and a few small, organized boxes in my studio/guest room.

2. The guest room is halfway a functioning studio (when you are an artist of any kind you get to call it a "studio" not an "office".) Pictures are below for you to see my progress.



3. Talked with a business coach friend of mine and I am setting goals for the new year. I have already set my pricing for my photography business, have a launch date for the website, a domain name picked out and business cards ready to order for March 1st.

4. I even picked up some new business including making marketing materials for some friends who have their own companies. And I booked two weddings to do hair and makeup. L. Schott Artistry is really getting into the "artistry" part - doing lots of different art things.

5. Landon and I have successfully kept our budget for two weeks (please don't laugh) and even have money in the savings account! Yeah! We're finally starting to grow up!

6. And, I don't really know if anyone is going to be able to sympathize but I've really been keeping the house clean lately. Yeah me. When my house is clean, this is what I see and this is what I feel:



Well, that's it for today. Stay tuned for more information about a new website, new products and more adventures in my life. Much Love
~Linds

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm SO excited for you! It's awesome to feel this kind of accomplishment! I'm excited to see Lindsay Schott Aristry flourish this year. :) AND I love your studio space...SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete