Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lively Needham!

I got to do a photo shoot this morning with a new favorite little person! Introducing Miss Lively Needham - daughter of our good friends Kelly and Jimmy.

For a bit of back story on my friend Kelly go here. Kelly and I have been meeting weekly for a little over a year now. In that time, she had a miscarriage last December and 4 months later I miscarried in March. Her friendship has meant the world to me and truly I felt the comfort of God in her words and actions. There is something unique to have a friend that will just understand what you are saying, even when you're not saying it well. It was an overwhelming joy to see God bring beauty from ashes when Kelly found out she was pregnant while on a trip to Israel (in Jerusalem, how amazing is that?). And I sometimes still can't believe that Lively is finally here.

I don't know if Lively will ever know how much she was longed for, prayed for, thought about, worried over, rejoiced for and just plain enjoyed...but I know that her parents and I will always know it. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment